- Shares of Indoco Remedies surged nearly 20 percent intraday on July 26 as the company received EIR from USFDA. The company has received the establishment inspection report (EIR) from the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) for their sterile facility (Plant II) and solid dosages facility (Plant III) at Verna, Goa.
- Shares of Yes Bank rallied 10 percent intraday on July 26 after a media report indicated that global private equity firms TPG Capital and Advent International could infuse fresh capital in the private sector lender. The stock rallied 13 percent in last 5 sessions, but in last one year, it lost 75 percent of value amid rising bad debts and unexpected loss.
- Shares of Bajaj Finance rose 6.5 percent intraday on July 26 after research house Jefferies maintained buy rating on the stock on better June quarter numbers. The company has reported June quarter consolidated net profit at Rs 1,195 crore, a jump of 43 percent against the consolidated profit of Rs 835.9 crore in the corresponding period of the last fiscal.
- Shares of Tata Motors rebounded nearly 3 percent intraday on July 26 after hitting a fresh nine-year low in early trade after a disappointing show in June quarter (Q1). Global brokerage houses are mixed in their opinion with CLSA cutting price target on the stock.
- Share price of Punjab National Bank (PNB) rose 2.2 percent intraday July 26 as company approved to raise capital worth Rs 5000 crore.A meeting of the board of directors granted approval for raising equity capital amounting up to Rs 5000 crore in one or more tranches through qualified institutional placements (QIP)/ follow-on public offer(FPO)/rights issue.
To Get Free Trial
Missed call @ 8817002233
Call Us @ 9893024247
Mail Us = email@example.com
Visit = https://www.starindiaresearch.com/freetrial