- Pharma major Lupin announced that it has received approval for its Tadalafil Tablets USP, 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg, from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to market a generic version of Eli Lilly and Company’s Cialis Tablets, 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg.
- Vedanta has notified the Management Committee, Directorate General of Hydrocarbons and Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas of an oil discovery in the second exploratory well H2, located in the block KG-OSN-2009/3, Krishna-Godavari Basin, East Coast of India.
- Maruti Suzuki board approved reappointment of Kenichi Ayukawa as managing director and CEO of the company for a period of 3 years w.e.f. April 1, 2019.
- Strides Pharma Science has received USFDA approval for its greenfield oral dosage facility in Singapore.
- Shares of UCO Bank gained 5 percent intraday on March 27 after a report said that the special payment mechanism for importing crude oil from Iran granted the state-run bank Rs 13,000-14,000 crore windfall.
- Cadila Healthcare received 1 observation from USFDA, USFDA conducted a Pre-Approval Inspection (PAI) for Doxorubicin Liposomal, a complex oncological injectable at Alidac Pharmaceuticals Ltd., the injectable onco manufacturing facility, located at Pharmez, Ahmedabad from 18th to 26th March, 2019. The inspection concluded with one observation.
To Get Free Trial
Missed call @ 8817002233
Call Us @ 9893024247
Mail Us = firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit = https://www.starindiaresearch.com/freetrial